Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Our little present

  The week didn't start off so great. Tyce woke us up tuesday morning around 2:00 am with this horrible noise we had never heard before.  TJ and I bolted out of bed because he literally sounded like he was suffocating.  I vicksed him up and blasted the humidifier on.  I really was nervous, I thought his throat was closing, he had a horrible cough. I, like I usually do when I am in a panic WEB MD'd his symptoms and it read like croup.  It said you can usually remedy it at home, so I decided I'd wait it out.  So  I held him the rest of the night closely, praying he'd be ok.   And I decided to take  him into the ER the next day because nothing seemed to get better.  They did diagnose him with croup (which by the way is a super scary noise) and baby bronchitis. He was placed on a nebulizer and inhaler with some meds.  This is what he looked like two hours after we came home from the hospital.



He looves his puppys! Our Pit Bull and him are best buds (were here to change all kinds of stereotypes).  


He loves his toy puppy too :)



  So he ended up trooping it out and not complaining a whole lot :)  He just wanted to keep playing and having fun.


  Next day we went to Grandma Matchinsky's house and Tyce got to ride his dad's walker from when he was a baby!



                                                          He loves his daddy's walker




  And the rest of these are moments of our life, the life we choose to fully live and enjoy!                       Because, how can you not enjoy this smile? 




                             He's such a happy baby and loves bath time, even with bronchitis. 

  Tyce wishes you a very merry christmas.  He has made our Christmas ten times better.  He makes me so high on him sometimes :).  Keep givin it to me baby!










With the past, I have nothing to do; nor with the future.  I live now.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Tyce! I'm so glad he's doing better, he's def a trooper...and God has blessed our whole family with this wonderful bundle of joy...we love you tyce, and I'm so glad to be apart of his life.

    -Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz Navidad Tyce!! Your first is so special to your parents, you may not remember it, but I promise you your mami and papi will never forget it! So glad he's doing better, sick babies can really scare a new mama. I see so much of Jacoby when I look at him! It's really amazing! He loves that toy puppy too! (Even at 2 1/2) Merry Christmas from WA!! :)

    --Rachel, Jacoby's Mami

    ReplyDelete