Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Think Big

   When I was pregnant with Ty I insisted on him not having a sports theme room.  TJ and I both played a lot of sports growing up.  I remembering wanting/want Ty to be and do whatever he wanted to do.  I just always want and wanted him to THINK BIG, be him and play sports because he wanted too.  I dream of giving him every opportunity in life possible and open many doors for him. But at the end of the day I want him to do what he loves most and what makes him happy, so on with thinking big, because I want that for him.  I guess I can't lie if I say I hope he loves to be outdoorsy and liberal minded like me, or loves sharks, baseball and comics like his daddy.  But when it's all said and done I want him to think big my little man.  We just put this sign up in his room this past week!


Where is Tyce? ha... can you see his little head peeking in there?



This next picture captures his hard work ethic :).


And he is sooo big (on with the big theme) :) (kind of, ok really deceiving because he was really just throwing his hands up). 






Of all his Christmas presents, the biggest hit was the wrapping paper :).






   Super hero books TJ's favorite and hopefully Ty's too :)


  




  Ok, so I hope you guys have the most amazing year! I hope you always think big :).  I'm at a loss for words in explaining 2010. All I can say is thanks for the most beautiful gift this  momma could ask for!


I loooove his little laugh!




                 So here is to a happy, healthy 2011 and that we may continue to be enTYCEd :).