Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Randomness 71/2 months

  We have had a busy couple weeks.  So I haven't been able to update or post much.  But, most recently we did get a second opinion on Ty's eyes and the second doctor said things looked really good.  Tyce has been doing good in general and I am happy to share him with you.

  Last week Saturday we had a play date with his cousin Jackson who is about nine months older then Ty.  His parents are Katie and Peter and they are very dear to us.  Peter and TJ are very close cousins and they have been so awesome to us before we had Tyce and after.  I have even texted Katie at 4 in the morning when I had questions about Tyce, she is awesome!



He is "exploring" Jackson :)



  And we went over to my sisters house to watch the NFC championship game. Of course we are Michiganders, thus hopeless Lions fans ;( (Next year).  And my brother in law is a huge Packer fan, he grew up in the U.P. and very close to Wisconsin.  We got to their house and they had a jersey ready for Tyce to wear, he was baby Reggie.  

  
   I caught this beautiful smile on camera :). And he loves that walker, he goes everywhere but forward.


  And the following pictures are of Tyce doing physical therapy with Jodi, he loves working with her.  She is an awesome therapist, I feel so fortunate to have her for him. 




He loooves to stand!

Pre-crawling stuff

Working on kneeling
  His therapies are going really well.  They are always giving us fun ideas of stuff we can do with him if we want.  I'm learning to have a good balance with the whole therapy thing.  And hey, I can always handle someone else playing with him for a couple of hours a week while I sip on some coffee in quiet just watching :).




 My best friend Krista came for a visit and it made my weekend spectacular, she lives on the other side of the state and doesn't come home enough (ha that's my opinion, and her mommas too :).  These last two weeks have been wonderful.  TJ and I have been able to hang out with all sorts of old friends, the ones that were there before the birth of our precious boy and are still there now.  Good friends in your life are so important to have, they totally re-fuel me.   Also thanks Adrienne for coming over Friday morning for some adult time and coffee with me and Tyce :).   





  TJ's best friend from College Ben came for a visit to a couple weeks ago from Lansing.  And this has been is Facebook profile picture since.  So fun, Tyce can't wait to watch Breakfast Club with Uncle Ben and his dad.



  Tyces first Janurary in Michigan... we are so ready to say good bye to you, because Burrrr... its cold!!!



  

3 comments:

  1. Simply Awesome...words can't say enough..God is watching over you and your Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Dina...tia Martha thinks you are soooo cute Tyce...keep up the smiles...they sure warm our heart in this cold winter weather...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That huge grin you caught on camera is priceless! He is the cutest kid, and you are definitely the sweetest, most thoughtful, mom:) I hope I'm half the mommy you are when mine comes!

    ReplyDelete