Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tyce the Builder and Pics


   It was our niece Aryana's birthday party on Sunday, and Tyce had a blast.  I mean, hello Chuckie Cheese, we really like you!  And Bob the Builder, your truck just plain rocks.  It was like he had been driving this tractor his whole life he knew his hands needed to go on that steering wheel, it was too cute.








  Here is my favorite!  These are my sister's babies :).  I am the youngest of six girls and all of my sisters have kids and these are the youngest four in our family.  Ty looves his big cousins.

From left to right (Nash, Tyce, Royce and Aryana).  Happy Birthday Ary we looove you!



Here is Ty and and TJ :), seriously I can't even do justice to how excited TJ was to be able to take the baby around Chuckie Cheese's and play games with him, it was adorable.



And Tia Evie putting Ty on the big screen, I think Ty was looking at Chuckie.

Such a movie star <3


Bye Chuckie you scare me a bit, but you have a pretty sweet pad, i'm sure I will visit again.







   On Tuesday Ty had to get his eyes checked again and his prescription isn't getting better, or worse its kinda staying the same and she want's it to be getting better.   So, he has to continue to wear his patch everyday for an hour :(.  He really dislikes it  and starts to scream when he has it on.  We will be looking into second opinions, just to be safe and make sure he is getting the best care.




  Well, the holiday season was so great to us.  We realized how many beautiful people we have in our lives. And the new family of friends we have made with Ty's DS.  I don't know if I have said this before but I have met some wonderful women in this area who all have little babies with DS under the age of two and all of the mom's happen to be under 30 when they had there babies (just found that interesting). These women are rocks in my life and their babies are so beautiful it brings me to tears just writing about them. And really, I couldn't be as strong as I feel if it wasn't for all these other mom's that I messaged in the beginning of this journey, moms across the country that I came across in my first moments of fear. Those moms all told me everything was going to be ok, and I looked at there little ones and realized how beautiful things really would be.
    TJ and I are blessed with super friends and family and there support an continued prayers are huge to us.  We feel lucky that Ty for the most part is really healthy.  We don't know what the future holds and I try not to look a head a whole lot, but reality sometimes smacks me in the face on appointment day's.  Appointment days are tough, they suck and I' not the greatest at in taking sucky news, but it is what it is.  I can't imagine my life without him so if we have three therapies and a few doctor appointment's a week, every week we will do it.   I say all of this because not everyone knows what we do on a weekly basis, but today we are thankful, thankful for Tyce and his health, stay strong beautiful boy!



   He really is pushing the button on the puppy's toe! He started doing that this morning and wouldn't stop pushing the pupp's buttons. Lastly,  we say thanks for looking at our blog and reading about Tyce!  










7 comments:

  1. Tyce is getting SO big! Gabriel sees Dr. Laura Piippo, she has been great for us. She has offices in Grand Rapids, Muskegon and Holland. We see her in her Holland office because it is our favorite location of hers. We love you all here at the Purdy house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin, Im going to look into her. Im just not getting the answers I want right now :(. Im sure you know how that goes. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dina...I"m so proud to say you are my sister. Stay strong..I'm glad you have had other's mom's help you through your hard times. Remember also to say and speak positive things over Tyce before his appointments things will turn out better than expected. God is in control. Tyce is strong and is an overcomer...just like his momma. Love you!
    -Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never forget you are your son's number one advocate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dina, another great post. We took Kaitlyn to CC for the first time in November, it was a lot of fun, she too loved the cars!!!

    Our pediatric opthamologist is Dr. Peter's in GR. 3 of our 4 munchkins go to him. He's great, they have so many awesome ways to work with the kiddos...There are so many amazing dr's out there. If I've learned anything its to trust your gut and find the right dr. for you! We are their #1 advocate, trust yourself.

    We too LOVE our little group of T21 mommy's. We are so glad you are apart of it! ((hugs))

    Jenee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life has a funny of telling us not to give up.
    Please keep the Faith, Pray for the little things life.

    May your tears drops be little steps to the journey that will make you a stronger Woman.

    That what you learn today teaches all of us as Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts & Friends, how to be there for each other.

    Tyce is an amazing little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how hard the appointments are. And just when you think you have a day of certainty and calmness something will hit when you least expect. Keep up the good work. Tyce is AWESOME and love seeing all his latest new tricks ;)

    ReplyDelete