Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

We got more bounce!






 We had the opportunity to go out and have some adult time while Ty stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa.  We were invited to a new friends house for a Christmas party.  It was wonderful, i got to meet a few new moms of baby's with Down syndrome and they all happen to be in their 20's when they had their child with the DS. They are strong, beautiful, empowered women and being in  their presence I was able to soak in so much, learn so much about our baby's extra little chromosome.  I just want those women to know that I truly cherish their friendship, love and support on our journey in raising our beautiful babies.  I just feel lucky to have met down right some of the most genuine women in this world!  Shout out cause you know who you are! woot woot!


And our saturday started with some Ty morning fun! 






Mommy I just LOVE to BOUNCE!






Good Morning!
My dad reading to me :)


 And Ty and I got to get a picture together before we left for our night out. Baby I could just hold you all the time, I love you!


   And so it's early Sunday morning and I get a call from my second oldest sister Evelyn, she says: " I have to ask you something and you can't say no" I say Ok, so yes.... She says "Im coming over in an hour and Im dressing Ty up for the Virgen de Gudalupe celebration mass today at church.   Obviously I already said yes, so along she came an hour later and this is our Little Juan Dieguito :)
Oh and Feliz Cumpleanos Madrecita!





Diego out!

So fun and so pooped we all are. And tomorrow is my last class of the semester, I can't believe I made it thru!  I'm out too to hit the books while my little Diego is napping! Much love!

-D


4 comments:

  1. he was the cutest diego ever!!! Love to see his pics...he sure doesn't look like someone w/ds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is amazing how much this child has brought to our family.

    He continues to teach us all something each and every day..How to love with out limits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is what we make it..this child has made a beautiful print in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dina....he just gets cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete