Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Designer Genes

 Seriously this guy is a stud.  After all the appointments we had to go to last week he always maintains his limitless attitude, its like he is telling us "you know what guys they want me to ware an eye patch, I will, and I will own it".  Heeeyahhhhh....


We went for his six month eye check up and he has a small lazy eye and has to wear an eye patch every day half an hour for a month :) Other than that things are looking good, he pulled out all his eye sight tricks for the optometrists.


ENT went well too, he has a little fluid in one ear that will hopefully drain on its own.  If it doesn't  drain then possibly tubes, so all in all not bad.  They said he hears great! And my goodness Tyce is a hit with all the nurses at the ENT office, they get so excited when he comes in, next time I will take my camera :)

And today he flirted with Miss Sondra his OT, he loooves her!  He saves all his new stunts for her.  She said he is doing very well.  He is reaching, sitting, holding toys with two hands and smilling like crazy!  He got a visit from his beautiful cousin Cami today and every time she took a picture of him he just smiled at her :)  Ty is her lifetime model.
Add caption

Musician like Grandpa perhaps?





6 comments:

  1. what a cutie! so sweet :) glad to hear that things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling little man!!!! He's rockin' that eye patch. I wondered how they patched a small kid. I have a feeling that's in Lily's future and I know she would pull off the typical patch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah there just like bandaids he tries to pull it off but its stuck, then he gives up and continues playing :). Hopefully at his re-check he wont have to wear it anymore. thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which ophthalmologist are you seeing? He is so dang cute. Abby has no idea what is coming! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin he see's a child opthalmologist named Doctor Vredevoogd here in Zeeland she is sooo awesome with him, I would recommend her, her place is called eyes to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell Ty I had to wear an eye patch until I was 5..."he owns" it way better than i did :)
    <3 Kelly Stone

    ReplyDelete