Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mmmm....

   Funny I insist he is telling me when he is hungry he always says mmmmm.... mmmm.  And I caught him on his bumbo reaching for his very empty bottle, he snatched it right up and was disappointed at it's emptiness.  Now everything is so new to me, I mean I am a first time momma and I have little or no expectations. I am completely going with this whole parenting thing as I go, meaning I have no idea what to expect. And of course I am parenting a baby with special needs which is also out of my element and lets be honest I don't know what I am doing.   Truthfully I threw out all those milestone books because afterall I don't know what he will or won't do and when he will do them because I truly feel he will do most anything cause he is STUBBORN.  I figure he will do what he needs to do at his time and if their is anything I can do to help him by golly I will!  So I am a Rookie...   But I do know one thing I have a rockin momma that raised six girls and has helped raise 11 grand kids.  So, when Ty got sick a few weeks ago and wouldn't eat for a few days I didn't know what to do but call the one lady who I swear has the cure   for just about anything.  She home made my baby rice water and helped hydrate him right up to health, and Im not jokin when I say he wouldn't eat and if you have seen Ty he is, well stocky!  She is an amazing grandma and momma and her little remedies even if filled with sugar cured Ty right up :)

 So I added a picture of Grandma Chelo  the reason why your middle name is Coronado, let me tell you, my mother is an entrepreneur she is the American dream :) She is in this picture with her number 1 grandson and her number 12 grandson :) (Ricks a cutie huh?)



And on that note... I just had a to take a few pics of Ty's morning feeding's, his little mmmmm's...




And Im done...



Cute Huh?

Oh and Momma had to get a picture of Tyce in a basket because I had to get cloths ready for his six month pictures.
Get me out of this thing

 So on with not exactly knowing what I am doing, and like I said I do know one thing I have great people in my life that make this scary, exciting, sometimes overwhelming journey what it is.  You are to bloom where you are planted, even if you are placed in the most scariest, driest desserts you find water or the sun and you make it shine on you!  So shine on :)

1 comment:

  1. You Continue to amazed me how much you have grown and how this wonderful baby has been blessed with an Amazing Mother, that is teaching us each and every day something new about ourselves. May God continue to bless your Family.

    ReplyDelete