Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Flips and flops

  It was a super tough week.  One of those weeks where I looked at the calender and wanted to just take a nap.  It was my last week of school.  I still can not believe I did it, I can't believe I went back to school just three months after having Tyce and finding out about his diagnoses.  Going back to school seemed like too much work, too hard and over all too much.  But, I did it! No, it was not easy but I had great help.  My father and mother in law would come over every Monday and do shift changes until TJ got home and then I would be home by 10 at night.  So Big thanks to them and to my sister Evelyn for picking up Ty when I needed to write a paper.  When people have such a big heart to come to your house and pick up your little boy and love him for you for a few hours to re-coop and be a better wife, mama, and student mean so much to me!

  Any how, someday down the road when I graduate and I think how did I do that? I want to remember those people that helped me do it. So I will look back at this little post and once again say thanks :)  Oh and need I not forget the man that pushed me to continue, he wanted me to not stop and not give up on my dreams, oh the man he has become makes me fall in love with him over and over again! I love you husband :)



  Ok, so that was Monday and now Tuesday ty got his six month shots I put him down on the the table to get ready for the nurse and he turned him self over from back to belly, what happened, where did my little infant go???  I freaked out and ran back to him, I hadn't seen him do that before.  I guess the days of just leaving him on the couch or bed for a few seconds are OVER he rolls, flips and flops :) Oh  and he ran a fever with his shots, is that normal? Ughhh :/ poor baby I had to hold him all night long!

I love to watch you sleep little bug!




Can you catch me?


And I love the way his grandma LOVES him, no doubt about it :)

  And man he loves her too :)



And his big cousin Cam came over to watch him, feed him and photograph him like always :)


And he sits so BIG :)


  Lastly the sweet nurse from the Down syndrome association of West Michigan came for his first home visit and she thought Tyce was great, cause dude he is, not just cause he's my kid but so far he's been such a good baby!  She fed him and played with him and was sooooo helpful.  Seriously any other mamas out there that have babies with the extra piece of love, living in W. Michigan need to have this lady come over.  She is sheer genius about babies :). We love Miss Mary, she spent one whole afternoon with us and we learned soooo much thanks dsawm!



Until next time :)  Looking forward to our babes first Christmas!!!  Many pictures to come im sure!

4 comments:

  1. thanks Dina ! I love reading these notes :) So weird to think that we're mommies !! Know that you have an amazing support system- myself included. I love ya dearie... and am so proud to have you as my friend. Merry Christmas Matchinsky Family !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post, as always. God is good! Tyce is growing so fast and he is so smart...but of course, he has a smart mommy...and daddy. Love you always! -Tia Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading your blog, and If there is something I am learning is that you are a very strong Mother. You have taken us threw a journey .Please don't ever think you are alone for those that read your blog believe in you and pray for you & your wondeful Family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) When it all happened I did feel alone, I thought I was the only "younger'' person that this had EVER happened too. Then I just started fbooking other moms (complete strangers) across the country hoping they wouldn't think I was as stalker and they have treated me like a sister or a really good friend. I love it, I love how wonderful the other moms have been to me! And anyone else who reads this and loves us, we thank you! And keep the prayers coming, were trying to get thru a flu infested Michigan winter with a little guy that seems to catch everything!

    ReplyDelete