Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Ty!

   And because it is your half birthday, I wished you a very happy birthday a gajillion times :) You are the hope I cherish I love you so much my little bear! I thank you so much for letting me spend six months with you! We met daddy out for lunch so I bundled you all up!  I can't believe it was six months ago that you were born, six months ago that I felt my life was turned upside down, little did I know than how much upside right you have turned my life!



And these days Ty is full of funny faces, I just love them :)

He is saying kiss me right here :)

Lastly he is starting to sit all on his own with out much help (of course we are not to far away, his little tumbles down still hurt his momma a little bit)
SIX MONTHS YAY!






 Well Christmas is 26 days away and our tree is up and this will be our first Christmas together, im just way more excited than years past!

   And Ty is back to his regular PT appointments this week (he had missed two weeks due to not feeling his greatest).   And  by friday we should get the full results of his BEHR hearing tests.  When Ty was born his right ear referred and a month later he passed, then three months later he again referred his right ear. So moving forward his hearing will have to get checked every year, we are certain her hears fine, we think he already has selective listening :) .   Two weeks ago he was under some sedation to see what was going on in that ear, they wondered if their was fluid... friday we get the full results from his ENT.



No comments:

Post a Comment