Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Drum Roll....


You may pause the music below if you want to hear his playing ;).

  He loves his drum set, seriously we never taught him what to do with the drums he just grabbed the sticks and started jamming out one day. He is a natural.  Looks like we may have to start saving up for some music lessons ;).




  He is also cutting his first top tooth and he has been so uncomfortable, I can see them both coming through, one faster then the other. Teething really bites, I feel so bad for him.  We have been applying the hylands teething jell, freezer wash cloths and a lot of teething toys.

  His daddy was home with him all of last week, due to TJ getting a new job, while in transition he took the week off.  I am so happy for him, he will be home more often and well, that is simply such a blessing, I feel so lucky to have my best friend home more often!  With that said, the week TJ was home Ty decided to start crawling forward for him.  I am not huge on the whole throwing his milestones out there in your face kinda thing.  But in reality, Tyce was so close to crawling forward for a couple months now that when he did it I was sooooo proud.  My heart was filled with joy at my son's accomplishments.   At whatever his pace he is mine and when he does something big I can't help but beam of happiness for him.

  Once the joy began to settle in, so did the oh no we have to for real baby proof.  He starting to stick those little hands and fingers every where.




More



Oh Oh...

  It has been a big week, and next week will be even bigger.  Next week Tuesday Ty will be the 1!

  Now I must continue to plan for Captain Tyce's first Birthday voyage this weekend!  Will share a lot of pictures of his big days!!!

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed his drum playing for you!

3 comments:

  1. From Tia Martha: So love his face in these pics and you know he has music in him, he gets it from Grandpa Martinez. Aryana said she can't wait for Tyce's birthday, to celebrate his special day! Love you tyce....sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyce, you are so stinking cute! Need to get you and Gabriel together, you can play drums and Gabriel can play harmonica or kazoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! What a big boy! Dina, Love reading Tyce's progress!

    ReplyDelete