Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blue and Yellow, Chomp-ers and Wheels


   Last Monday was beautiful, it was a surprise and we LOVED it.  You give my sisters a theme and they will rise to the occasion.  I love my sisters, brother in laws, nephews, nieces and our parents.  They all came in blue and yellow, lucky for us those are UofM colors as well.  We are all Michigan and Tyce fans.  We all embraced and celebrated this new part of us, for one day and one day only a year we will make Tyce feel extra special because of that extra gene.  Other then 3-21 and 5-31 he has to earn his extra special days :).    The support and love for Tyce was felt in the room, and for that we thank my sisters who always know how to throw a party.   Give us the opportunity to celebrate and oh celebrate we will!!!   (We kinda crashed his nap time, so he was very tired but he hung in there, I think he knew it was for him :). 



Ty and My mom


My two oldest nephews and the two little babys of the family.  JD, Ricky, Royce and Ty.


Ty's Primos :)


Yay thank you for the party!


  And then there is teething of course, his little Elmo has saved the day!

Chomp Chomp





We love his cheeks and lips in this photo ;) Ok, he is our baby scholar!



  


  And his momma can't keep up with him anymore.  







Part 2


    







 He goes back and forth from the kitchen to the living room until he can hardly breath, we then have to supply him with a four oz bottle of water and some fresh air.

  I was asked to put my email up so if anyone wanted to ask me any questions and I never thought about it before, but I love to talk to new moms or moms that have been doing this for a while.  here is my email if you want to contact me dmarmat@gmail.com!  I would love to hear form anyone. Or post a comment, I secretly Love Em' <3.  To Florida we go next week, Ty has shades and swimmys and we can't wait to see how tan he gets :), were excited!!!

5 comments:

  1. Made my day Love ! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyce, you are so stinking cute!! You and Gabriel are going to be the men of West Michigan and have to fight all of the little hotties off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life has has many joys and seeing you own child grow right in front of your eyes is a gift no one can ever take away from a mother.

    thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Tia Martha: Can't help but to post and say "you're growing up way too fast Tyce"....love you tons!!! Can't wait to see your tan when you come back from Florida...have fun!!! Bring back some hot weather....xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete