Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Blooming

( If you listen to the play list, I chose this song because I am soooo ready for some Spring Break in Florida, and well... Enrique screams Miami baby! But if you want to hear Tyce just push pause on my playlist below).



 I thought this was too funny, had to share his St. Patty's day Jig on his jumper.

  First of all thank you so much to everyone who sent there condolences, last week was a hard week, but with hardships comes acceptance, and we accept that my grandfather and beautiful sister are in heaven.  How can I not be ok with that?

 So, much of this post will entail photos of about the last three weeks ;).  Ty has been doing really well, he took to the ear tubes great and his follow up appointment showed no hearing problems, so that was nice.  We don't see the ENT for another year ;).

  Tyce got a baptism present from his Grandpa and Grandma Matchinsky, a red toy box and he loves it.  He tries to climb up it but hasn't quite figured out how to pull his whole body weight up.  He is trying tho, he always tries and well that makes us so proud!





Laughing really hard!  Maybe wondering why his mom always puts funny hats on him...?


  Ok, so we got two opinions on Tyce's eyes and one of the doctors said he has the slightest prescription and decided to prescribe him glasses.  The other doctor said he had no prescription, go figure.  I think we are going for a third opinion and then go from there, but, regardless for now we will introduce TYCIE POTTER! 


Have I mentioned, he is in LOVE with Bo :) 

Ok, chicken little, with those cheeks?

    The night before he got his glasses we had a little iphoto session :).  I tried putting him to bed, and putting him to bed is usually TJ's duty because I'm at work. Well I had the night off and TJ had stuff to do for work.  He came up and laughed at us because by that time of night Tyce would have been asleep for at least an hour, I failed.  Either way I enjoyed my baby at night, which is so rare.  Now, TJ should have him in the morning, so I can see how they do. :).


He hasn't done this to his own a whole lot, just to mine.  
  

  One more  to start the weekend.  Flexible?



11 comments:

  1. Love the glasses! I didn't think Tyce could get any cuter, wrong! :)
    Really happy he is standing up dina, such a good boy you have.!
    Kisses tycie Potter

    Love, tia Jany:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True.. this child is extremely cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute, his pics are always the best! I love you Tycie Potter....your tia Martha...and miss ary....and way to go --you are an overcomer and you will always pass all your tests in God's eyes and mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him, he so sooooo cute. I need to see you! I'm sorry I can't do tomorrow night for dinner, I have to run a carnival at school :( I completely forgot. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tia martha here again...just wanted you to know tyce, your smile fills my heart with joy!!! Love you sooo my newest little nephew!! You are a true blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Tyce in glasses! Dina, are doing such an awesome job with him! You are such an inspiration to me, especially when I feel down! Tyce, you are such a blessing to not only your parents but to all of us whom your parents are letting into your beautiful, special life! Dina, love the video, reminds me of Kai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Tia Jany thanks, he misses his babysitter :)
    @ Tia Martha thank you, your encouragement is always so appreciated. I love how much you love him xoxo
    @ Lorin, I miss you like crazy and so does Tyce, no more volunteering for everything lol :P We need to see you!!!
    @Beth, thanks, I know what you mean about the ''hard'' days and know that we are only a hop, skip and jump away. And thanks for your comments, they motivate me to keep truckin along. I just saw new pics of Kai and he is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable. He is getting SO big! I am glad that he wears his glasses better than Gabriel does! You and your family are still in our thoughts and prayers. Once we are healthy here in the Purdy house I am dragging you and Tyce to Meijer Garden to watch the butterflies with the Purdy kids. Tyce will love it!!!! I have a family plus pass so we can all get in with out paying a dime :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 1st day of Spring Tyce Matchinsky ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss you Tycie Potter!! You are an amazing little boy!! Love you!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE the glasses! and the hat! What a handsome devil!

    ReplyDelete