Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Lift up! (video day)


I know I talk to much in the videos, its just I looooove seeing him and being with him and talking to him.  And he makes me so proud!!!




  We went to Saugatuck for the fourth of july :)  It was wonderful.  Here is a picture of Ty and his daddy!

And they love each other like crazy!


Yep!  He is a stellar dad.  




Ty and his best friend Bo :)






I am very sneaky!





He is becoming a big boy!  I can't emphasis how much we love him.  How much he captivates us with all the fun things he does.  


3 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the video of him talking! I bet you guys are so proud! We can't get enough of little Noah talking.

    So glad to connect with you guys.
    -Rick (Noah's Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a proud moment! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyce you make me smile each and everytime I see you and your blog.. D its impossible for us to be with him everyday. so we miss alot but,you are capturing his GREATNESS and sharing ity with us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete